Those social media managers and digital marketers out there, may have been left wondering how exactly to approach and tackle the Google Plus question. We know that the number of people joining the network has vastly increased in the last few months (though jury’s out on how many Google Plusers are actually active on the site), and we also know (as of yesterday) that Google Plus is going to profoundly effect search results and SEO moving forward.
The bottom line? You should probably have a presence on Google Plus.
But where do you start?
I’ve been spending a great deal of time recently trying to figure out what to do on Google+ and how to execute an effective social strategy on the new social networking giant. In doing this research, it’s become clear that even the biggest and most socially savvy brands are still trying to figure out how to best leverage Google+.
Since I’ve spent a fair amount of time finding useful resources on Google+, I thought I’d share what I’ve been reading about Google+ on our blog. Feel free to leave links to other good Google+ resources or your own tips on Google+ in the comments.
>>Before reading on, make sure you add the Postano Google+ page to your circles
- Google’s overview on creating your Google+ page
- Via Mashable: How to Set Up a Google+ Brand Page
- Via WP Beginner: How to Create and Setup Google+ Brand Page for Your WordPress Site
- Via Business Insider: How To Set up Google+ Page for your Brand or Business
- Via Hubspot: How to Create Google+ Business Page in 5 Simple Steps
- Via CNET: How to Set Up Google+ for you business or brand
- Via Mashable: How to Build and Effective Google+ Brand Strategy
- Via Slideshare: Google+: Build your Business Presence
- Via VML Social Agency: Google+: Should Your Brand Get in the Game?
- Via DCustom content marketing: Why Google+ Brand Page Should be Your First 2012 Priority
- Via Avenue Social: Google+ Business Pages and Your Branding Strategy
- Via Inc.com: What a Google+ Brand Page Could Mean for you Small Business
- Via Involver: Need a Quick Brand Strategy for Google+?