The digital world has become an increasingly visual landscape, where consumers and Internet surfers are accustomed to visually engaging content. Visual based social networks like Pinterest and Instagram have also seen a meteoric rise in popularity over a short period of time. As a result, brands and companies are constantly searching for easy ways to display visual social media content on their websites.
Postano makes it easy to add, embed and display Pinterest boards, pins and users on your website. In just minutes, you can feed Pinterest content directly to your website, Facebook fan page or campaign microsite in real-time.
Here is a step-by-step guide to embedding Pinterest content on a website:
- 1.Login or create an account on Postano.com.
- 2.Choose a pricing tier. You have 30-days to try the product for free without putting down a credit card.
- 3.Click on “Create New Postano.”
- 4.Name your Postano.
- 5.Click on the Pinterest icon under the “Add Content” tab.
- 6.You have the ability to add your own Pinterest boards, or your favorite Pinners’ boards. You can add as many Pinterest users and boards as you’d like.
- 7.Within a few minutes, you should see content appear in the designer below the icons.
- 8.If you would like to remove any pins, hover over the post and you’ll see a star and a red X. Click on the red X to delete it, or click on the star to feature that pin at the top.
- 9.To further customize your Postano, click on the “Customize” tab on the top of the screen. You will find customization directions in our “How To” section.
- 10.Once you have finished stylizing the content and look of your Postano, save your changes by clicking on “Publish Changes
- 11.Decide where you’d like to embed your Pinterest display. If on a website, click “Get Embed Code.”
- 12.Customize the size of your embed, and copy the code.
- 13.Paste the code into an iframe or page on your website, and save/publish. You’re done!
Who’s Doing It
Owens-Illinois uses Postano to pull the best of their glass related Pinterest pins onto a dedicated campaign website. Displaying the beautiful image features on their Pinterest page, Owens-Illinois uses Postano to help drive their marketing campaign centered on bringing the glass lifestyle back. In only a few easy steps, Owens-Illinois had a cost and time efficient way to display Pinterest content on their website in real-time.
Nine West uses Postano to create an appealing and engaging social media hub on their site. Aggregating content from Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter, Nine West displays the best of their visual social content on dedicated page in their e-commerce site. By pulling Pinterest content back to their website, Nine West allows visitors to have a Pinterest-like social experience the same website where they drive sales. Embedding Pinterest creates a visual mood board designed to inspire and engage consumers.
Visitors can also engage with and share content to their own social networks directly from the e-commerce site without being driven off to other social networks. Keeping visitors on site for longer and giving Nine West more opportunities to sell shows from their online portal.